- PC Assembly, Backup, and Recovery
- Duration 3 hours, cost $30. Building PC from parts. This course
describes the major components that make up a desktop PC. What to
buy, where to buy, how to assemble, ways of doing backups, recovery
procedures are covered through hands-on activities. If you already
purchased computer parts, we will assemble your PC instead of
using a demo PC.
- Microsoft Excel & Access
- Duration 4 hours, cost $40. This course covers basics of
Excel & Access through practical exercises. Students will walk away
with confidence that they can learn more on their own after the class.
- Linux & OpenOffice
- Duration 3 hours, cost $30. Linux operating system is getting
popular and being used by corporate environment as well as home use.
This course covers installation, configuration, and frequently
used Linux/UNIX commands.
- Dual Boot PC
- Duration 3 hours, cost $30. A computer can run more than one
operating system. For example, Windows in English and Windows in
Chinese. Likewise, Windows and Linux. This course illustrates
different ways of making your computer a dual-boot system.
- Intro to CISCO Routers, CCNA
- Duration 4 hours, cost $40. This jump start course covers
computer networking methods used by small business or home use.
Configuring Cisco routers end-to-end is included as one of hands-on
activities. Students will walk away with the knowledge allowing
for the continuation of self-study towards CCNA certification.